Anthem Standers get a late win
over Barto Bandits to continue their Cinderella story season. 9 WINS IN A
ROW! Make no mistake...this team is on a destiny run! CMC and Mikey
Evans were the bomb this week totaling 74.7 points. What can I say about
this team that I already haven't? Game of the week finds the top 2
teams in the league facing off.
Miles
Ahead just pummels Heisenberg this week to hold down position #2 in the
standings. Miles had 4 players over 20 pints and 2 at 19 points. An
evenly spread consistent week 9 had Miles Ahead as the top scoring team
in the league. Miles now enters the valley of doom as he will meet up
with the fantasy god like team...Anthem Standers.
Collusion
is bearing down on the home stretch has 4 victories in as many weeks.
Very impressive. This week's victim was XQZS II in a rather low scoring
affair. Lamar Jackson was the force behind the victory. Collusion has a
week 10 date with the White Walkers. I can't seem to shake this guy!

No comments:
Post a Comment